Services Agriturismo Ae Cavene

  • Heating (included)
  • Water (included)
  • Electricity (included)
  • Weekly cleaning service (included)
  • Daily cleaning service (available upon payment)
  • End-of-stay cleaning (upon payment)
  • Daily change of linen (available upon payment)
  • Weekly change of linen (included)
  • Set of bathroom towels (included, twice a week)
  • Set of bed linen (included)
  • Cot/little bed (available upon payment)
  • Extra bed (available upon payment)
  • Satellite television (included)
  • Wireless internet connection (included)
  • Air conditioning (included)
  • Small pets allowed
  • Disables facilities
  • Playground for children
  • Credit cards/cash cards welcome
  • Bike rental (available upon payment)


  • Guided excursions to the lagoon to Averto Valley, WWF natural oasis.
  • Boat rental availability to visit the southern lagoon and the Venetian isles.
  • Canoeing, kite-surfing and guided visits available.
  • Bike rides through the countryside, along the small water rivers, to appreciate the lagoon flora and fauna with its colours and perfumes.
  • Relaxing walks along the wooden shores and the woods surrounding the farmhouse.

Bookings: 30% of the stay cost is due at the moment of booking by bank transfer, the other 70% payable upon arrival by credit card or cash-card. In case of cancellation or norshow, the advance is considered like a penal   and to  the client will not be returned any amount.

Check-in: from 16 to 19
Check-out: from 8 to 10